Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Uh-oh...

...David just came home from work early. I wish it was for something fun. He said he has a terrible headache and feels sort of lightheaded. Josiah had complained of a headache over the weekend at one point, but has been fine. He slept alot. I sent David straight to bed after taking some ibuprofen and hoping he can sort of sleep it off. No time for any one to be sick. Completely selfishly, I REALLY don't have time to be sick this week. Not with the party on Saturday. NOT with my race on SUNDAY!!! He's generally got a strong constitution, so I'm planning on having him sleep most of today, and hopefully will be a new man tomorrow! Praying for that anyways!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

oh no! i'll be praying! for him and for all of you to stay well! you know it's bad when the hubby comes home from work sick! :(

Judy said...

Oh no is right! Having a sick daddy is absolutely no fun for anyone! I'll be praying that whatever he's got goes away quickly. You know it must be bad if he came home from work. Men never do that!

Tiffany said...

I will be praying he feels better fast and that the rest of the family stays well. You guys have been on my mind a lot recently.