Monday, October 13, 2008

I DID IT! AGAIN!


More later, but I know you all are wondering how the race went. (Thank you SO much, by the way, for all your texts, phone calls, emails. I seriously could not do it without your encouragement!!!) So the race was GREAT. I ran faster than I ever thought I could - seriously - it was amazing. Must have been thanks to my great cheerleader, Beth!! :) I finished in 2 hours, 39 seconds! Unbelievable. I even beat David's time by 3 minutes (and BOY was he mad!!!) It was great. Tiring. But great. I'll post more later, but that's the bottom line for you! (wait until you see the picture she took of me crossing the finish line - it will show you EXACTLY how I was feeling!!!)

9 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations - AGAIN!!! What an incredible accomplishment! So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

yipeee!!! SO proud of you and SO happy i was able to be there! i was so much fun and so fun to be able to cheer for you! you did an amazing job! i guess you and David have a little competition going on now! :) thanks for letting me be there as your cheerleader! i loved every minute of it! and you look BEAUTIFUL in this picture!

jenn said...

Yay! Good job!!

dandsratz said...

Woo-Hoo!!!!! That is awesome Katy!!!! Are you tired today!! You had a great & VERY busy week last week!! And your nails looked great, too!! :) I was thinking about running this afternoon...wanna go with me!? He he!! :)

the mccollums... said...

YEAH!!!!! So proud of you!!

Tiffany said...

Thats Awesome Katy....What got you started with the running? Did you follow a program to start? You do awesome.....the thought of running sends me straight into an asthma attack! Though I would love to run. Great JOB!

Heather J said...

Yeah!!! One of these days....

The Stein Family said...

Fantastic!!!! Looks like you and David will have to run the next one together and have a real competition!!!!

Mandy said...

Yay! Glad you did so well!