Monday, January 18, 2010

What's Happening Here...

Sorry I've been slacking lately. As you know, we were back in obedience boot-camp last week, and went unplugged for the week. It was a great success, and today was the first day back with any kind of media privledge. The kids did great - watched their allotted show and had no further complaining or whining for more the rest of the day - hooray!!

I have been working on a gift for my sister Kristen today. Her bridal shower is this weekend in Florida, so I am taking Callie and Caleb with me to be there for it. The big boys will be staying here with David for Boys Weekend and they are excited! :)

We're back to the normal routine tomorrow - school again after being off for a long weekend. It was nice to feel like we all got a little "catch your breath" break in the middle of January. Oh -and it's back in the 60s here! Yippee!!

No comments: