Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back on Track!!

Well, I finally feel like I'm catching my breath from Christmas. It definitely took us some time to recover from the trips (and lack of routine) around here. I am just now feeling like I'm sort of back in control of things. We've had to go "unplugged" around here - no TV, no computer games, no video games, no nothing for a week. I was way too tired of hearing all the whining so it's back to the basics around here. We're trying to focus on the basics and get back on track. Sigh. Very exhausting, but very necessary!!!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

unplugged...us too. must be the after Christmas boot camp.

Heather J said...

Sooooo loved catching up on your blog - it looks like ya'll had a blast with the Williams fam! I can totally sense a 'media fast' upcoming in the Judd home too - we also got a Wii and Mark is the worst one!!!! ;)