Saturday, January 2, 2010

All good things must come to an end....

Beth even joined me for part of my long run on Saturday!! I had to run 10 miles, so she drove me out to a good route and planned to pick up with me at the 5 mile mark. She drove around for a bit while I was running the first 5 and cheered for me out her window - it was great! :) Then we ran the last half of it. I wish she lived closer - we could be running buddies! It would make it much easier...and more enjoyable!
Hanging out in the morning....

I think this is how I spent the whole weekend - in the kitchen with Beth, laughing my head off! :) Sounds like heaven to me! :)
Remember the marble thing that David assembled? Here's the finished product!
Jackson -I love this guy! He LOVES life...and we love him!! :)
Callie found this dancing Santa that Beth had and fell in love with it! It was constantly playing! We'd turn it off, and two minutes later, she'd be over there turning it back on!
We had a lot of fun with this parachute that the kids got for Christmas from a dear friend - it was SO much fun reliving all those games! (Sorry I don't have any "in action" pictures of this...all hands were needed on deck!)
Caleb LOVES Mrs. Beth!
Our attempt at a group picture with all the kids. This was right before we left on Saturday night - everyone was in their jammies ready for the drive home!! We can't wait to do it again!!!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i LOVE the group shot! Katy, seriously...we just LOVED y'all being here. it was PERFECT! loved that i could run with you even if i was a loser with my cold and breathing difficulties. :) wish i could do that more often. and i just love y'all's kids and am so thankful when we can spend time with them. loved that Caleb was so smiley and sweet and loveable. he is a doll baby and just NO trouble at all. loved holding him.

love you guys and miss you!

anthonyandbeth said...

oh...and the laughing your head off picture...my favorite thing too! could do that ALL day! :)