Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out with the old and In with the new!

Here's the old bag....and YES, I have washed it before....
... and here's her new bag! I just love it!

It was time. I've been wanting a new diaper bag for Callie for months now. My mom got me her other one when she was born, and I have LOVED it. She got it from Lands End, and it seriously was the best diaper bag I'd ever had. Did not wear out, had great space and organization inside - it was perfect. I specifically chose the big one because I knew with 3 kids at home (when Callie was born, I had all 3 at home with me every day still b/c Josiah wasn't in school yet), I needed room in her diaper bag for snacks and cups for the other kids too! But now that she's getting closer to 2 (good grief...), she only needs a small bag for a diaper, some wipes, and a cup and snack. Oh and the hand sanitizer of course. So I found this adorable new little bag for Callie today at TJMaxx - isn't it the cutest? Pink and green - my favorite. I wish I had one too so we could match! She LOVES it. And when I say LOVES it, I'm serious. I love that she can carry it herself!!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

Super cute! I am definitely trading in my "boy" diaper bag for a fun girly one! :)

Tiffany said...

Love it Katy.....we have the same one.....too funny! Pink/Green & Pink/Brown I just love.

Judy said...

Cute, cute! Enjoy the smaller diaper bag while you can! You'll be back to a big one before you know it :) I think I'm getting to the point were I might be able to downsize a little. I need to find something cute like that!

dandsratz said...

What a great bag!! Love it, too!!

anthonyandbeth said...

cute bag! so stylish!