Thursday, February 26, 2009

Better

....better today, although the frustration continued last night when we stayed up late to watch American Idol only to have it be a total disappointment!!! Oh well...

Today has been better - I'm feeling slightly more in control of things. :) I had about an hour this morning when I decided against running some errands and just stayed home and got some cleaning done - vacuumed, laundry folded, put away, and more loads in. It felt good. Bathrooms will have to wait until tomorrow I think. Jacob & Callie are asleep, and I'm going to try and get my maternity clothes (which are still in tubs and garbage bags) put into the closet. Since it's time to pack away some of the regular clothes now....sad. I'll try and have Josiah take a picture of me later to post...after all, I'm 18 weeks today! :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

isn't it hard to make those decisions?? errands or chores? etc.? sounds like you made a good one!!! praying for YOU!

anthonyandbeth said...

glad today has been better. and you're right, AI was a disappointment. love you and praying for you!

Judy said...

So glad today is better!

Jen said...

Yep...one day at a time, that's all you can do. Thinking about you and praying for you too.