Monday, October 10, 2011

Whew! I made it!

So there you have it! That's what we have been up to for the last month. I have much to be thankful in the midst of such craziness. It has been one of the hardest and most stressful months as far as church-stuff has gone, but we have seen God pour out His blessings too. October is Pastor Appreciation Month and I am convicted of how little I tell people that I appreciate them. I am praying about how I can do that for our staff, and let me encourage you to do the same. I can't TELL you how much they would appreciate hearing that!!

So our fall is fully happening...My harvest Yankee candles are out, Titans football is back (although was dismal yesterday), I'm beginning to panic that we aren't going to get our whole Christmas musical done in time, flag football and cheerleading is underway, AC is off, a chill is in the air, and noses are running! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

39 posts...here i go! can't wait to catch up on you!