Tuesday, May 4, 2010

way too late....

Stayed up way too late tonight. I'm going to be totally exhausted tomorrow...but I couldn't help myself!! Got my coupons all in order and ready for the Publix shopping trip tomorrow (it's a GOOD coupon week...). Watched American Idol (go Lee!!!). Gave in to temptation and watched Biggest Loser, even though David's going to be mad I watched it without him. (Probably our secret guilty pleasure - we LOVE this show. We can totally relate to their feelings. Okay, so my 60 lbs. that I lost before is nothing compared to these people, but the feeling of accomplishment and pushing through the pain - that I know!!!). It was makeover week for them and I couldn't HELP it! So good. Found out that I can redeem my pampers points and mail in coupons to Diapers.com and will be getting 7 packages of diapers AND a wipes refill box for FREE. TOTALLY FREE. If that's not enough to get you excited, I don't know what will!!! So it's late...but I think it was worth it! :) Good night!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

SO impressed with your shopping today! WAY TO GO!!! you ROCK! and free diapers??? i thought my 2.99 was pretty good. :)