Friday, August 28, 2009

Nervous for him...

10:45 am is Josiah's lunch time. He had decided earlier in the week that he wanted to buy lunch today. I told him that was fine. But he was anxious about it this morning, David said. David got up with him and let me sleep a bit while he took him to school. He said he was really nervous. David let his teacher know that this would be the first time for Josiah to buy lunch, and she said she'd help him. I hope it goes well! Praying that no calamity strikes.... :)

Cleaning the house today. I feel bad that that's how I'm spending David's day off, but I just can't do it yet on a normal day without real sleep! So not a very exciting morning here!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm SURE he'll be fine! :-)

sandi said...

how did lunch go? i hope it was delicious.