1. Josiah loves blueberry syrup.
2. Callie likes to dip her eggs in ketchup.
3. Jacob likes strawberry syrup....and can eat 5 pancakes in one sitting. (yep, you read that right. the kid is amazing with pancakes!)
4. Caleb loves IHOP because it's full of "older" people that LOVE to smile and talk to babies!!!
5. It wasn't really a free dinner because although we all got the 3 free pancakes, I ordered an omelet for the kids to split because I wanted the boys to eat some protein before going to basketball practice, and I ordered a chicken salad because I'm running in a race on Saturday and need something more than empty carbs for dinner!! That's okay - we had a cheaper dinner and have leftovers for breakfast tomorrow.
One more hilarious story - we were waiting for David to meet us there (he came straight from work) and the kids were playing outside while I was sitting on a bench feeding Caleb (under my nursing cover). The next thing you know Callie came over, sat down on the bench next to me, pulled UP (WAY UP) her shirt, and started "feeding" her baby doll that she brought with us. I totally died laughing. There were some ladies across from us on another bench that she told "I'm feeding my baby. Mommy feeds her baby, I feed my baby.". Then anytime people would walk out of IHOP, she'd tell them too - I'm feeding my baby! Oh hilarious.