We're leaving in 40 minutes to pick up Josiah and David from school, and then will hit the road for SC. Haven't even packed yet, and still have a basket of laundry to fold. Please pray for us this weekend, specifically for these things:
* That our trip down would be safe.
* That the kids would obey and be kind at Beth's house this weekend.
* Pray for David as he practices with the choir (9:00 AM) and band (1:00 PM) tomorrow. BIG day.
* Pray for David as he leads the services on Sunday (9:15 and 10:45 AM)
* Pray for peace for David as he shares his heart with these people. That he would be confident in his vision and his abilities, and be able to share with them where He feels like God is leading.
Thank you my friends. We covet your prayers this weekend over our family. We love you and will touch base when we get back!