Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So Excited About....

1. New dryer sheets!!! We've been out for a while, and finally got some last night when I was at the store. They smell WONDERFUL!!!!

2. I got 2 new cooking clients this week!! Yippee!!

3. Voting today for our primary!!! The boys are SO excited - they always love going with me. I'm excited too - not only to perform my civic duty, but so that the political calls will finally STOP!!!!

That's it for now! Got home a bit ago from my run this morning and now I've got to hurry and shower before storytime at the library! It's a good morning so far!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Can you believe that PA doesn't hold it's primary until Apr. 22nd? Everything will probably be decided by then, so it will probably be pointless. Oh well!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love the smell of clean laundry! ahhh! happy cooking! :)

Mandy said...

Yay! New business is always great! I'm excited that it is going well for you:)

...wishing I could have good smelling dryer sheets...we have to buy unscented for my sensitive crowd:(...its a small sacrifice:) I keep the good smelling ones under the passenger seat in my car so I can catch a whiff every now and then:)

Heidi said...

You are so cute!! It's those little simple pleasure in life (like dryer sheets) that can just make us smile!!

dandsratz said...

Katy!! This is hilarious and gave me a great laugh!! Its SOOO true--dryer sheets are the perfect addition for making a GREAT day!! :)

Jamie said...

oh how i love my dryer sheets! doesn't take much to make our day, does it? congrats on the new clients!

the mccollums... said...

good for you to vote...ours isn't until May...but I think that we still have a chance to weigh in on what could be decided!! :) I'm so happy that you got some new clients...thats awesome!

AND I have to tell you that we ran yesterday pretty much the whole run...3.5 miles...the ran came down and our feet kept hitting the pavement. we only stopped once for like 2 min. to catch our breath and I'm not even sore today!!! :) Thanks for inspiring me!