Josiah woke up around midnight last night throwing up. Jacob started this morning. Both are sitting rather pathetically on the couch watching a Little Einsteins episode for the moment and things are slightly under control. Been a rough first half of the day!! I'm going to choose to be thankful for some things though.
* Thankful that Callie, David (Mr. I've Never Thrown Up In My Life), and I are all healthy
* Thankful for my washer and dryer to be able to do the laundry that sickness creates!
* Thankful that neither boy was sick at the same time this morning (so far!)
* Thankful that I'm able to stay at home with my boys to take care of them when sick.
* Thankful for the quiet, one on one time that I've had with each of them today. Time spent just sitting on the couch reading library books together while the other is dozing.
We'll see what the afternoon holds!!! Oh, and I know I haven't posted pictures from my Williamsburg weekend yet. Maybe tonight - if the sickos are better and can sleep through the night!! It was fabulous though!