Friday, October 19, 2007

and a few more things...

1. Just so you all don't think I'm an evil mother, Callie is now asleep! I swear I don't let her cry forever. It almost has made me wonder about her teeth coming (I've always said I'm not one of those moms that blames EVERYTHING on teeth), but then I'll pick her up and she stops crying immediately!! So no, she just is way off schedule! Anyways, she's asleep. Aaahhh.

2. Mandy put some pictures on her blog of the party and there's a really cute one of the "Toddler Table" - where some of the little guests sat. I love seeing other people's pictures from the same event - you get to see all different perspectives!!

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

you are certainly NOT an evil mother! remember, everyone thinks your supermom! :) glad Callie went off to sleep. it just tears at you when you know they are exhausted and they just won't give up! you think she's going to be an early teether (by your family's standards) too! she's growing up TOO fast!!!

Mandy said...

She was drooling quite a bit the day of the party. Maybe she's trying to show you she's ready for some pizza and cake! haha!

Heather J said...

Believe me, I could never think you are an evil mother - the crying thing is a necessary evil sometimes - been there done that and will probably do it somemore! BTW, love the new family pic!

Heidi said...

You are totally not a bad mother. The first year of life their little bodies go thru so much growth and changes. Let's face it we can't always figure the little buggers out. Mine have had cry time in their crib a number of times just to have some regroup time. I know it's hard though.