Wednesday, November 4, 2009

note to self

if the hairdresser ever again says "look straight down so that i can clean up your neckline" and then proceeds to get out the BUZZ CLIPPERS, your haircut is going to be TOO short!!!

normally, i'm all about short. i hate to pay for a haircut and then hardly feel like it looks any different. but it's pretty short. not my favorite for sure. makes me look like i'm 12. and we have our family picture appointment this afternoon with Olan Mills for the church directory. and there are going to be lots of picture taking this weekend. and i'll hate my hair in all of them! oh well..

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh, I'm sorry. That stinks and I totally know the feeling. I had a haircut about a year ago that was so bad that I cried. A good haircut can make you feel so great...but honestly...I'm sure it's cute :) Can't wait to see it!

Heather J said...

Ok this is when you take a picture of yourself or ask one of your kiddos to take a picture of you - I'm sure it will be all grown out by the time I see you in a few short weeks!!!! Yes, I dread the buzzer too - I've heard that familiar sound many times!! ;) BTW, I'm sure it looks precious!

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm sure you look GREAT!!! the buzzers are always a scary sound though. i've heard them before too. :) good thing is that hair always grows out and in a couple of weeks your cut will probably be just right! :) and i still think you probably look GREAT! :)

Unknown said...

oh man now we really want to see it. i'm sure it's super cute. we are always more judgmental about our own hair than other people are! yes, i looked at your friends blog. it's fun to 'stalk' someone else on the journey. :)