Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Rice Krispy Treats

I'm sorry - I couldn't help but take one more picture. Since Tuesday was going to be a holiday, the boys asked if they could sleep in the "fort" that they had made together in Jacob's bed. So this is how they fell asleep. I just can't hardly stand it! Love these two.
The boys and I made rice krispy treats, and I told them I needed 60 marshmallows counted up. Because Jacob can't count that high yet, I told them both to make 3 groups of 10 marshmallows. I was entertained at how differently they did this. Sort of opposite of what I would have expected!!!





5 comments:

The Stein Family said...

What an awesome way to get them involved and keep them learning -- Katy you amaze me with even the simplest of ideas!

anthonyandbeth said...

little minds at work, i love it!

Jen said...

I love their differences, and I think Josiah is a snuggler!

dandsratz said...

What a GREAT idea--and a SUPER way to entertain them!!! And I LOVE them sleeping together--I'm not their mother and it melts my heart!! :)

Heidi said...

That sleeping brothers picture of absolutely priceless!!