Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thwarted!

Okay, so I get up this morning before anyone else to go workout at the Y (knowing that I'll be gone for a few days next week, trying to still be good and disciplined, etc). I get there only to discover that it doesn't open until 8 am on Saturdays!! So much for my early morning discipline - I was thwarted!! Oh well!!! At least I didn't pick up donuts on the way home!!

And who would have thought that at 7 am, I'd have already made a trip to workout and entered a blog!!! Crazy!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are so good! I would have been like the heck with it I'm gonna make this venture worth it and would have headed to the donut shop next stop HA!

Jayne said...

Good for you, and so disciplined-better than me! Have a great time visiting with your Mom. It's always great not just for grandparent time, but for mother-daughter time too. Enjoy!!