Sunday, July 15, 2007

3 Sleeping Babies & 1 Smashed Thumb




I'll go ahead and say it was a successful first day without David, even though we did have a slight injury to report. The afternoon went well (all things considered with the lack of a real nap for the 2 little ones). Callie did take a good nap later, and after she woke up and we had dinner, we headed to the pool for a swim. We had a fabulous time, although the boys kept telling me that I wasn't doing all the "tricks" like Daddy does. When we got home, Josiah got his thumb smashed while closing the van door, but I think he'll be okay. He's very excited about his swim lessons tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow's post will be more successful. Anyways, I'm happy to report that at 7:30 PM, all three kids are in bed and asleep for the night!! One day down, 13 more to go!

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Those days will go by fast. For tonight, curl up with a good book, watch a chick flick, get a soak in the tub, or just hit the hay early!!

anthonyandbeth said...

Sounds like you had a good first day! It will go fast! Poor Josiah! I hope it won't turn blue, you think? I remember getting mine smashed in our back door as a child and it turned blue and eventually fell off. Very traumatic! :) It was a bad slam, though. :) Hopefully his isn't so terrible! love you!

Natalie said...

Time will fly, and I know you all will have a blast. Here's to a few more early nights and a great trip to Raleigh!

Courtney said...

oh, i LOVE those sleeping baby pics!

dandsratz said...

You'll do great Katy!! We won't see you sweating, I'm sure!! Have a super super week!!

Heidi said...

Look at those sleeping babies...how precious...that picture has peace written all over it. Much needed peace for you I'm sure.