Friday, March 16, 2012

Don't have a heart attack or anything, but....

....I'm BACK!!! I know, I know...I'm so bad. It's been 3 months since I've blogged. I'm a loser. I have been blogging in my head and I have been taking pictures with the FULL intent of getting caught back up. It's been sort of a crazy 3 months though. Christmas happened. Then I felt like I got hit by a truck with total exhaustion and started feeling pukey and had company and then discovered I was pregnant!!. Then STILL felt like I got hit by a truck and pukey for the next month while hiding under a sweatshirt so people wouldn't "guess". Then surprising my Mom with the news at her birthday in February (and oh was she surprised....to put it mildly). And 4 kids and their normal busy-ness. And church and ITS normal busy-ness (along with some craziness). And biblestudy and children's choir and EVERYTHING else that happens. And so I kept waiting for a day with some undivided quiet time that I didn't need to immediately go to sleep so I could catch up on the blog. And that's why it's take 3 months. So bear with me. I'm going to start with the recent pictures because it's overwhelming at first to go back and blog Christmas. But I will be going back, so if you care, you can go back and see all that happened. And do NOT let me get this behind again! Or this next baby won't have any baby book! :)

No comments: