Thursday, January 20, 2011

still working on it...

...getting dug out from under the blog avalanche that is....we were completely snowed out of school last week (with the 4 inches that we got and all....apparently southerners don't handle snow well) and so while some progress was made, the kids all underfoot halted other progress. A fun weekend trip to raleigh, and now we're back into our groove again. Feels good. Started the new semester of biblestudy today and oh man! am I excited about it. Leading Beth Moore's Believing God - a lifechanging study that everyone should do every few years. I need to look at my old book to see when I did it last - but I think it was before Callie was born, so at least 4 years ago. I'm so excited about it!

One little thing I don't want to forget - yesterday as we were driving home from Publix, I was telling Callie that she wasn't going to watch any more shows for the day - she had already seen enough for the day. Her reply was "Please, please your majesty! Please let me watch another one!" I couldn't help it - totally burst out laughing. That girl cracks me up. So much for the boys turning her into a total tomboy. Don't get me wrong - she is a tough one, but she is all girl - through and through - and totally in princess land these days! :)

Okay, back to updating the blog. I think I'm on November 20 now...

No comments: