Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Saturday at the Beach


We seem to have a knack for meeting other families at the beach with two boys! Our boys all had so much fun playing together. This was their 4 year old, Matthew - he and Josiah were doing push-ups together!!!
Here are our 2 boys and their 2 boys (Matthew and Mason). Mason was their 2 year old, and reminded us SO much of Jackson (Williams). He is the one with the blonde hair, and really resembled him! Beth, I wish I got a closer picture, but I didn't want the parents to think I was a freak!


The boys were just chillin' while Daddy was working hard on their tunnel.

7 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

fun times at the beach! i could really enjoy a beach day!!! we also met a little boy this weekend who was visiting our neighbors and he looked so much like Jackson! where are all these Jackson look a likes coming from! :) and it probably would have been a little weird for you to get a close up of their little boy...they may have decided to take off to another section of the beach! ;)

The Stein Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish the beach was still just a day trip away, rather than a weekend trip. I miss it so much, but looks like ya'll will have enough fun for all of us!

Jen said...

I love finding friends at the beach too, it's always exciting to find someone new to play with! Where's the picture of the hot, skinny mama at the beach?

Judy said...

I love that last picture. I think beach time is always a lot of work for the grown ups. Sand is so messy! And building sand castles and digging tunnels are always something mommies and daddies end up being involved in, but it's great memories and lots of fun anyway. Looks like Callie was enjoying herself too!! I love her little suit!

Heidi said...

Love the one of the boys doing push ups in the sand. What fun Pictures!! I can't wait to feeling up to going back to the beach!!

Natalie said...

Fun! Wasn't it a great weekend for this kind of fun?!?!?!

Mandy said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! I second Jen's comment...we've yet to see this new swim suit of yours...its time to strut your stuff:)