Saturday, April 13, 2013

Caleb's Season

 It really was so much fun coaching Caleb this season.  He was just as amazing as I thought he'd be - and absolutely loved playing this season.  He just has a natural inclination...and doesn't get it from me that is for sure!  His teammates were so precious....some weeks it was all I could do to keep them moving in the same direction!  I had one little boy that would leave his dad's arms to play during a game until the LAST week of the season!  I was SO proud of him!!  Caleb was a great leader on his team...and scored about a million goals along the way :)



 Callie's team
Sadly, I don't think I have any pictures of her playing this season.  I was always either coaching or with Jacob at his field. :(  She did great though - and loved having her daddy coach her!
Judah was a trooper.  During Caleb's games when I was coaching, he just had to hang out in the stroller on the sidelines.  Cheerios were his friend!  :)

No comments: