Wednesday, September 30, 2009

out of control

All this "saving money" stuff is getting a little out of control over here! It's addictive! This morning was a "grand re-opening" of Food Lion stores here in our area. The first 100 customers at the store got a reusable grocery bag with groceries in it for free! So you know where we were today! After dropping Josiah off at school, David and Jacob headed to one Food Lion, and Callie, Caleb and I headed to another Food Lion. We both came home with the goody bag, and I also got donuts for free and a bouquet of fall flowers for free! I just can't pass up free stuff - I think it's an addiction! :)

(Oh, for those of you that are curious, each goody bag contained one 2-liter of soda, one box of granola bars, one box of instant oatmeal, one package of paper plates, and one bog of plastic utensils.)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

HOW cool! We dont' have Food Lion's in our area :(

Annelise & Ethan said...

That's great! We need to have that here :0)

Judy said...

I know, I know this couponing stuff is addictive! I wish our Food Lion's would have a grand re-opening, but I've been getting great Free stuff there anyway. Have you been reading my other blog...the deals one? I just got 15 boxes of cereal for FREE at Kmart! We're going to be eating a lot of cereal around here for quite awhile! I LOVE IT!!!

Courtney said...

i just don't have the TIME for it! i don't know where you find the time!