Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Doesn't EVERYONE go to the beach the day after Christmas?

At least ONE of the Schrodt boys has his pants pulled up!
Jacob Aaron
Josiah David
Mom, Kristen, and Callie
Snack time!
Mom and Kelli
Jacob and Mom playing paddleball - Mom is REALLY good at it!!
Kelli and Josiah playing paddleball
Callie LOVES to crawl around in the sand!!! (She had to wear a tshirt over her bathing suit because I didn't even think of bringing sunscreen! DUH! It was 80 degrees!!! Gorgeous weather...but you still need sunscreen!)

Later that night we had dinner down in CityPlace and walked around to see the big Christmas tree and decorations.
Kelli and Scott Roads
The Schrodt family
Callie loved the black beans!
We ate at this great mexican restaurant - very fresh and yummy! We got to eat outside (notice Mom has a sweatshirt on, but David's in short sleeves?) So great!



5 comments:

Judy said...

The water looks so inviting! I can't believe it was 80 degrees, that must have been a little strange on Christmas! Looks like the Schrodt kids had a great time at the beach!!

Courtney said...

wow...the beach. i'm so jealous!

Heidi said...

Ok, now Bradley told me to tell you that all the Callies and cute and precious. "mommy did you tell her yet?" "Yes, Bradley I'm writing it right now" I will say too...just precious. Look at those big beautiful eyes!!!

And who says you can't go to the beach at Christmas time right!?!? And swim for that matter....crazy, but oh so fun!!!

dandsratz said...

If I lived there I would plant my Christmas tree on the beach, and unwrap my presents right there!!! HOW COMPLETELY Heavenly!!! That's the wonderful thing about Florida--oh that 80 degrees in Dec & January--HOW FUN!!!!! I loved these beach pictures!! The water was gorgeous!

anthonyandbeth said...

the beach the day after Christmas sounds fabulous! very jealous of the warm weather! :)