Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back to the Dark Ages

So our computer died this last weekend. "The motherboard is fried" is the official diagnosis. So it's back to the dark ages for us this week. It's amazing how used to something you get....I've been able to check email a time or two this week from David's school, but it's such a pain....Read everyone's blogs for the first time today in a week...so behind. Oh well. The good news is that my sister has an old computer that she's going to give us next week when we're in Florida.. The bad news is you'll have to wait until NEXT YEAR for us to be back in the loop!!!

Not that I'd have time to blog anyways...we leave Sunday after church for a week in Florida with my family and are so excited!!! So have a FABULOUS Christmas everyone - can't wait to hear how everyone's holidays are!!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Our computer died about a year and a half ago and I actually started visiting the Library everyday, just so I could check my email. I actually really got to know the librarian which was nice, then we got a new computer and that dear woman has hardly seen me since. It is amazing how technology becomes such a part of our lives.
Have fun in Florida!!! I'm sure it will be a great week with the sisters and all the cousins. Can't wait to see the pictures when you return!!

the mccollums... said...

ugh, I know...we've all been there. last year in VA i didn't have wireless at our place so i only checked my email a few times a week...now I check a few times an hour!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the Christmas card...and hope to hear and see all the Christmas photos when you get back! Be safe!

anthonyandbeth said...

glad there is a solution to this problem...however, i miss my emails from you! :( looking forward to you getting back online! :) have a GREAT trip and be safe! can't wait to hear all about it! love ya! Beth