Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All Ready for Pictures??? Nope, me either!

Well, we FINALLY have our computer back and in business!!! As you know, it died before Christmas, but we brought back a CPU from Florida. It was at the computer shop since last Friday though, having the hard drive from the old one switched over to the new one, etc. Anyways, it's back, we're all connected again - hooray!!! So I finally caught up on everyone's blogs today, and was all excited to download pictures and START the posting process from Christmas. ALAS! I don't know how to connect my camera to this new CPU! So I'll have to wait until tonight perhaps - let David figure it out. I'll have to do the un-fun things instead...fold laundry, clean bathrooms. I'd MUCH rather download pictures and post!!!! Soon - I promise!!!

6 comments:

the mccollums... said...

we can't wait!! I should be doing laundy too...I heard that laundry with 3 kids is a bear...tell me it isn't so! :)

Courtney said...

i'm TRYING to be patient here...and dying to know everything! i hope you can figure the computer out soon! :-)

dandsratz said...

YEAH! Katy is back!! :) Katy, I was just leaving a comment on Heidi's page....and saw where you wrote "the stalker park"....I died laughing!!! :)

jenn said...

man! i am dying to know and see everything! i thought for SURE i would get the scoop today...no pressure, but it better be good after all this waiting! :) just kidding!

anthonyandbeth said...

i feel the same as everyone else...this waiting is the pits! i know you have a good excuse but i'm ready for some pictures now! ;)

Heidi said...

You stinker!!! I just won't be checking in with you for awhile until you get yourself together with it:) I bet you are going to WOW us with some awesome creativity with all those pictures. Again, no pressure!!:):):)