Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kindergarten Christmas Program

The kindergartners had their Christmas program this morning - it was SO cute!!! Everyone got to wear their pajamas because they read a storybook called "Twas the Night Before the Nativity" - they had motions for it, and songs interspersed - it was so cute. Josiah did a great job and was very focused on doing exactly what he was supposed to do! He was very happy to see Jacob waving furiously at him!

You'll have to forgive the picture quality on these. I was on my own with Callie and Jacob bouncing around in my lap or at my feet, and I was trying to snap pictures/do video at the same time. And I couldn't figure out if I needed to switch to night vision or leave it on regular, etc, etc.


Josiah's the one in the back, up on his knees, in the red pajamas. They were getting situated on stage.
This was Jacob during the other classes' songs. Turned around backwards, bored already. (Oh, and notice that he's wearing his pajamas too - whatever his brother does, he does!)

Callie spent a few minutes down under the pew on the floor like this. See the smile? I think she was enjoying the attention and reactions from people behind her.

Here's Parker - he was getting his groove on during his song! :)




Again, Josiah towards the right side in the red pjs. Had I known, I would have sat on the other side of the sanctuary. I shot some movies with my camera too that they LOVED watching tonight. I won't bore you with them on here, but they were awfully cute!




3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so cute!!! i know you were one proud mama!!! :)

the mccollums... said...

what a great idea...I would love a PJ's day! :)

Natalie said...

Wasn't this the cutest?!?!? Love Jacob in his jammies:)