Monday, April 7, 2008

Meet Marlin and Nemo



We celebrated Alexander's birthday today with his pirate party...no pictures from the party because were too busy trying to stay warm and dry...The kids had a ball with the treasure hunt and pinata and getting to be pirates for the afternoon. AND each of the kids got to take home a goldfish as their "loot" I suppose!!! So meet our newest family members...who are still alive at the time of this typing....Unlike Natalie, I did NOT rush out and buy them nice goldfish bowls and rocks and all this stuff...I guess I'm a pessimist...we'll see how long they last first.....(my sister Kristen is going to be SO mad when she reads this...) The boys are SO excited though!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I hope Marlin and Nemo live. And such original names :) hehe We have had 2 betas since Benjamin was born..and they both have been named Georgie. I think he thinks all fish have that name. Anyway, they both have lived over a year...well, until my last trip. I came home to find Georgie the Second took a plummet down to the floor and dried to death :( I forgot to blog about that. Anyway, all that to say, Marlin and Nemo might live a lot longer than their mommy hopes.

Unknown said...

ok i meant to say since Bradley was born...i dont know which is which anymore :)

Mandy said...

oooh! Jake is gonna be jealous when he sees this! He has been begging me for a goldfish. I love the names!

Heidi said...

What great names!! I do hope these little fishies live a long time for all these little boys.

anthonyandbeth said...

i hope you have better luck than Harrison has had this week in FL with his fish! looks like you already are being as his only lasted 4 hours. :(

Heather J said...

How 'bout that, we have a "Nemo" too! Wherever did they get that name? ; )

dandsratz said...

Where in the WORLD did these little boys get SOO wet from!!?? :) I LOVE the names!! How's the status on the fish tongiht (Thur pm??) :)

Natalie said...

Yeah...we are on fish number three for each boy. Next time I am gettting a beta...seems they last a little longer:)

Jayne said...

Hope their fish live long and prosper!