Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our new favorite game

The consignment sale was last week and I found The Game of Life there - I was SO excited!  It was one of my favorite games growing up and I knew they would love it - and they are OBSESSED!!!  Even Callie totally is in to it.  It was tough for Josiah initially - he was putting way too much real life pressure into it (i.e. I HAVE to go to college...but the card says I'm going to be a doctor?  I don't want to be a doctor!).  Once I got him to relax a little and realize that it was just a game - not real life decisions - he enjoyed it more!




Judah, meanwhile, was just happy to read one of his "football" books.  (I always check out a few nonfiction books for him about various sports - they are totally his favorites!  It's hilarious!

No comments: