Sunday, March 9, 2008

Consignment Sale Countdown!!!

It's like the best week of the year - my race AND the big semi-annual children's consignment sale!!! So here I am, almost midnight (which is VERY much past my bedtime), but I've finally finished tagging all my items for the sale. The drop off is Tuesday (which we are VERY excited about here in the Schrodt house, because I've had 85 items just sitting in my office - has made children frustrated, husband frustrated, etc - so glad to be getting rid of this stuff!!), and then I get to shop on Wednesday. Yippee - it's going to be GREAT!!!!

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i bet you were excited to get my things out of your office too! thanks for letting me add to your load! can't wait to hear all about the sale! wish I could be there!!! :(

the mccollums... said...

is this sale at your church or something...I keep hearing that people are going/selling things at consignment but I never can find these sales...

Jen said...

Just don't buy 85 items to replace the ones you got rid of....Happy Shopping, hope to see you there!

Natalie said...

I have to join in on this fun one day....sounds like you have a blast and you always seem to find the best deals!

Jayne said...

85 items!! WOW! I bet husband and kids won't be so frustrated with all the new things that will come home and all the great deals!!